INT-01 ROUTINE INTERFERENTS
This ASSURANCE™ Interference Test Kit by Sun Diagnostics has been specifically designed with manufacturers and laboratories in mind.
ASSURANCE™ will aide manufacturers in determining assay interference and assist laboratories in verifying manufacturer’s claims for the most common interfering substances.
Human-source materials and purified chemicals are used to prepare concentrated interferents that are ready to be spiked into your specific matrix.
|ASSURANCE™ Interference Test Kit for Routine Interferents
PN: INT-01 Price: $940
Includes: One vial of each component
Each vial contains 1 mL unless noted
|Component Price||Component PN|
|Triglyceride-rich lipoproteins||Human||>15,000 mg/dL||$425||INT-01T|
|Sucrose and NaCl (for TRL control )||Pure Chemicals||150 g/L/4.5 g/L||–||–|
|Hemolysate (1.4 mL)||Human||>10,000 mg/dL||$240||INT-01H|
|Protein (1.4 mL)||Human albumin and γ-globulins||>20 g/dL||$240||INT-01P|
|Conjugated Bilirubin||Purified Chemical||>400 mg/dL||$130||INT-01B|
|Unconjugated Bilirubin||Porcine||>400 mg/dL||$130||INT-01BU|
|NaOH (for Bu control)||Pure Chemical||0.1N||–||–|
Interferents are available individually, in customer-defined configurations, or, as INT-01. INT-01 includes one vial of each of the most common interferents.
Limitations of INT-01 ROUTINE INTERFERENTS
- Care should be used when evaluating assays for interference using native, human-sourced materials:
- Triglyceride-rich lipoprotein (TRL) material contains sucrose and sodium chloride, which may affect glucose and electrolyte assays; use appropriate control solution.
- Human albumin may bind cations (such as calcium, sodium, potassium, or magnesium), iron, thyroxine, fatty acids, bilirubin, and homocysteine.
- Drug and drug metabolites may bind to albumin, gamma-globulins, and lipoproteins.
- Typical concentrations are intended as a guide only. Laboratory should determine actual values before proceeding with interference experiment(s).
- INT-01 should not be used past the expiration date listed on the kit box. Refer to Interferent vials for expiration of individually purchased components or custom kit configurations.
- If there is evidence of microbial contamination discard the vial.
- This product is not intended for use as a control, standard or calibrator.
- Information gathered from experiments performed using ASSURANCE™ Interference Test Kit should not be used to adjust patient results. Confirm results with an alternate method when necessary.
Items for Download:
Find valuable information, articles, worksheets and more about Assurance™ and other products from Sun Diagnostics.
With a focus on the growth of scientific study and test verification, we have custom solutions for complex scientific studies. What can we help you accomplish?