From Sun Diagnostics, LLC
- Total Allowable Error Table
- Interference presentation
- Assay Interference: A Need for Increased Understanding and Testing
- White Paper – Separation of HDL Particles by Immunoprecipitation
- White Paper – A Critical Review of HDL and LDL Measurement.
- Poster – Reagent and Procedure for Immunoprecipitation of Apo B-containing Lipoproteins
Relevant Papers and Journal Articles
- CLSI. Interference Testing in Clinical Chemistry; 3rd ed. CLSI guideline EP7. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, Wayne, PA, 2018.
- Walker PL, Crook MA. Lipaemia: Causes, consequences and solutions. Clin Chim Act 2013; 418:30-32.
- Warnick, G.R., et al. Comparison of Improved Precipitation Methods for Quantification of High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol. Clin. Chem. 28, 1379, (1982)
- Kimberly M., et al. Selection, Validation, Standardization, and Performance of a Designated Comparison Method for HDL-Cholesterol for Use in the Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Network. Clin. Chem. 45:10, 1803-1812 (1999).
- Miller WG, Myers GL, Sakurabayashi I, Bachman LM, Caudill SP, Dziekonski A, et al. Seven direct methods for measuring HDL and LDL cholesterol compared with ultracentrifugation reference measurement procedures. Clin Chem 2010; 56:977-986.